Ambassador Program Overview
Who are Ambassadors?
Golf Business Canada Conference & Trade Show Ambassadors are there to help you have an amazing conference experience. From helping you find your seats, to helping you find the food, our Ambassadors are here to answer your questions and find you some answers.
- Show you where you are on a map,
- Guide you to the next round of sessions and session locations,
- Make sure you know of events going on to network,
- Connect you with other delegates & NGCOA Canada members,
- Help you find a seat in a crowded room!
Interested in becoming an Ambassador for the Conference?
If you answer yes to all of the following questions, then joining the Golf Business Canada Conference & Trade Show Ambassador program is for you.
- Do you like networking and meeting new people?
- Have you been to the Golf Business Canada Annual Conference & Trade Show before?
- Are you a member of the NGCOA Canada?
Serving as a Conference Ambassador does not take more than a friendly smile and an up-beat welcoming approach.
No formal training is required, just follow these steps to be an Ambassador.
- Indicate your interest in becoming a Conference Ambassador when registering as a delegate.
- Join us for an online orientation session before the conference. More details to follow.
- Pick up your Ambassador button/shirt at the registration desk to identify your role as an Ambassador at the conference.
Serving as an Ambassador is a great way to network at a higher level during the conference, while assisting your fellow attendees. If you have questions, or are already registered as a delegate and interested in becoming an Ambassador, email Joanne St-Pierre, Director, Events at firstname.lastname@example.org.